Posts tagged Goals
Wow, we are half way though 2011. As many of you know it was my birthday a few days ago. Since it falls in the middle of the year, I use it as a good time to review my goals to see if I’m on track or if I need to change/revise anything. Blogging has always been a great way for me to draw in new therapists interested in my classes, so I thought I would take a look at the top 10 posts of the first half of the year (not counting the Event Marketing blog posts – i.e. Mother’s Day and Father’s Day Promotions – those always get a lot of hits).
10. Book of the Month Challenge (now newly updated with all my most recent reads)
9. How to Get More Traffic for Your Video Marketing
8. How to Create a Friend’s List on Facebook
7. Web Colors and Their Meaning
6. 5 Simple Ways to Make Your Website More Effective
5. How to Link Your Facebook Page to Your Profile
4. Be the Client
3. Learn How to Teach Couples Massage
2. Transcript of Q&A for Feng Shui Expert
and the #1 most popular post so far of 2011 is
Did you favorite post make the list? What other post do you think should have been listed? Share you choice(s) in the comments.
It’s a brand new year. A time when there is an opportunity for change. It’s a chance to reflect on where you are going and to focus on your dreams: What do you want to do? What do you want to become?
While you are listening to this video, let your mind roam and see what dreams are waiting to be fulfilled.
If you would like to share your dreams, post them in the comments below.
Last Monday was my birthday and because it is around the middle of the year, I use it as a point to check to see how I’m doing with my goals.
How are your yearly goals going? You do have goals, don’t you? If you don’t it is not too late. You can always start your goals now – you still have half of the year left to accomplish them. If you need some help figuring out how to write goals, check out my article New Year’s Resolutions Tips and Strategies.
So how am I doing with my goals? I will share a few of them with you – both business and personal.
1. Get Marketing Massage approved as Home Study courses. The HomeStudy Course is written and now I’m in the process of proofing it before sending it off to NCBTMB for apporval.
2. Create “Creating a Prosperous Practice” blog. I started this blog on January 1, 2009. Yes, on the very first day of the year, I completed one of my goals. Although I still have lots to learn about blogging, I am really excited about establishing this blog. I really didn’t know what to expect, but after just seven months of existence, I have had over 3000 hits. Considering it took me over 3 months to get to the first 1000 hits, I say that things are going pretty well.
1. Declutter office. If I would grading myself on this goal, I would give me a C+. It seems that I am not as far along as I would like to be on this goal. My office keeps getting clutter due to my next goal. When I am doing the sorting and purging of things that I don’t want anymore, my office tends to get a bit messy.
2. Sell everything that I don’t want on Ebay or give it away. I think that I am doing pretty well on this goal. I still have a ways to go. Things have actually changed since the beginning of the year because I have decided that I no longer like to do certain hobbies so I have decided that the things associated with old hobbies must go.
How are you doing with your goals? Anything you would like to share?